Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
Well yesterday I received the new RDL seat that was custom made for me. Installed it and rode to work this morning, about a 30 minute ride.
Besides almost being run over by a car switching lanes not seeing me or using a turn signal to indicate the switch which puckered me up the seat felt pretty comfortable.
It does set me up higher but gives more support to the under side.
I do have a longer reach to the bars, my arms are extended more and that is a concern.
Not sure if I'm sitting back further or the reach is further because I'm sitting higher or a bit of both.
I'll give it the break in period before I judge.
Rickc: If after a fair break in period you do not find it to your liking, I might be interested in taking a look at it. What size person was it made for and what stitch pattern did you get? I'm just down the road a piece in Ft. Wayne so meeting should not be a problem. I'm short & heavy so I would need one made for that. I'm currently on an Ultimate King Rider, maybe something could be worked out. I've had an RDL on another bike and realize it needs some time. If you aren't satisfied, let me know.