25 86.21%
  • HID

4 13.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED vs HID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Taz View Post
    1A0E6634-DE08-4148-8E86-738CC0528B41.jpg3582CE1C-D0CF-4161-9BDD-FD10929E83B4.jpg

I installed the SoCal LED’s more to BE SEEN by others during the day than for me to see better at night.
    I love them,

That would cause trouble where I am at. The number of lights illuminated is illegal in the U.S. Someone might swerve coming at you or slam on their brakes when you are behind. Just pisses people off. Not something you would want to do on a motorcycle.

“Helen Keller would see you coming. That looks great!”
    Thanks and That’s the point!

QUOTE=Joflewbyu2;169079]That would cause trouble where I am at. The number of lights illuminated is illegal in the U.S. Someone might swerve coming at you or slam on their brakes when you are behind. Just pisses people off. Not something you would want to do on a motorcycle.[/QUOTE]

Point well taken but of course you realize the hi beams are on in the pic, and the lowers cannot be seen when you are behind someone.
    And since I have a Goldwing converted to F6B I’m able to raise or lower the light beam on the fly so not to blind on coming traffic or those I’m behind. Like I said it’s more for daytime driving than night and I’m sure most can agree they have had more close calls during the day than night. (I know because we ride more in the day)

Now for the burning question which light works with killers talking on cell phones while driving?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Now for the burning question which light works with killers talking on cell phones while driving?
    The Blue and Red ones on The PoPo’s car.