I loved my F6B! Best bike I’ve ever owned!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I loved my F6B! Best bike I’ve ever owned!

I loved my F6B! Best bike I’ve ever owned!

52132A7C-F7D9-4299-B69F-48BDDC207C05.jpg

Love LOVE ... not Loved (past tense) I still have it and still love it!
    Last edited by Broken Hand; 07-31-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!

Yes,,,, love it! Just wish it wasn't raining here in Ohio today.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Yea I loved my 2013 F6B too. Only part I didn't like is it didn't hold its value like my Harleys have in the past...Good example is my 2010 StreetGlide sold 2017 for what I paid for it..Didn't get anywhere near what I paid for the F6B..That being said, I absolutely love my 2018 Goldwing DCT. Makes a big smile on my face every time I ride it...I tell all my Harley buddies that Econo mode is so Harley's can almost keep up...And the gas milage, I'm getting 44 mph around town..
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Ive owned 4 Harleys Last one was an 05 Ultra. Stuck a cam with a 95 cubic inch kit in it to get more power out of it. Cost about 3K to do that. After all that it still wont keep up with the F6B and I never did get the money back out of it. Didnt expect to but paid 21 for the bike new. Never again. I like my F6B even more when I see the price of the new Wings. Ya there nice but I wont be buyin one anytime soon not for 23K.
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    Ive owned 4 Harleys Last one was an 05 Ultra. Stuck a cam with a 95 cubic inch kit in it to get more power out of it. Cost about 3K to do that. After all that it still wont keep up with the F6B and I never did get the money back out of it. Didn't expect to but paid 21 for the bike new. Never again. I like my F6B even more when I see the price of the new Wings. Ya there nice but I wont be buyin one anytime soon not for 23K.
    I didn't pay 23k for mine. I got it for way less than that..I never wouldn't pay that much for one...It also came with an 8 year warranty for way less than that..I've never paid MSRP for a bike in my life..I've owned 23 Harley's a 1949 Panhead now,,two Buels a few Kawi's,Yamaha's, couple BMW's,six Honda's, a Vincent Shadow,Trumpets,BSA's and many more I forget. At one time operated a Motorcycle junk yard. Like I said there is no reason to pay msrp..People who pay msrp make it possible for people like me to get one for way below..The OTD price AR. give's can be beaten FYI.
    I've never not gotten my money out of Harley's I've owned...You speak of Harleys as if they are junk when they truly are an identity of there own..A culture of sorts.People who put a bunch of money into a Harley to make them faster are wasting money they will never recover. Same with chrome and accessories..You must leave them as you buy them if you plan to recover their cost. They are worth way more bone stock. I paid 15k for my Streetglide,got 15k for it owned it 8 years..I own both Harley and the Wing, also own a White Honda 305 Dream with 4 original miles that's in a Museum.(Story behind that) got it at a fire sale. The Wing is my everyday rider..I think its wonderful but have my doubts about my dealers mechanics having the skills to fix it if it has technology issues.Hopefully it will be like the 13 F6B and only require oil and filter,tire changes for the next 6 years...
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    Yes,,,, love it! Just wish it wasn't raining here in Ohio today.
    Thats what rain suits and Rain mode in DCT is for..I've started out in the rain many times. If you live in Fl. You will get wet most everyday in the afternoon.. I usually don't use the rain suit. Been so damn hot I ride toward rain clouds hoping to get rained on to cool down...

Ive never paid retail for any bike I have bought and I have owned a ton of them. The only prices I have seen so far are the online prices for the 2018 Wing. There isnt a dealer in my area that has any of the standard models in stock to see what they are priced at. My statement was made based on what prices I have seen on cycle trader. There was also no insinuation that you paid 23k for your Wing. I only mentioned I would not pay that. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

GaTeach
    Best Bike Ever....

A great bike for sure

Get used to loving your "B" & it being the best bike you've ever owned. You'll be hard pressed to find a better bike. HD & GW is comparing apples & oranges. GW's / B's are made for riding & riding & riding. You'll find mostly HD's in front of a biker bar w/ the owners standing around trying to look like 1% er's…….. something 99% could never come close to.