Ultimate King

Thread: Ultimate King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    JG, how much to 32771...do you have a pick ?
    Hi Steve, tried to PM but site says you're full. I'm willing to ship but somebody needs to make an offer that will convince me to dig it out, unpack, and take pics.
    Are you riding a B again?
    Riding the upward spiral.

JG. check your PM's or please call me at 352-267-1553 or text when it good for you! Thanks
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Hi Steve, tried to PM but site says you're full. I'm willing to ship but somebody needs to make an offer that will convince me to dig it out, unpack, and take pics.
    Are you riding a B again?
    I'm interested if the price is right. Problem is, seller wants more than the buyer wants typically. PM or you can email me at honda at allallens dot com with info. Not too worried about pics. I'm guessing it's just standard black. If Steve 0080 decides against it, let me know what your price is. Shipping to Arizona could be pricey though. I want, don't need, is my problem. Can't see spending $800 on new. If I can get a good (great) deal on used, I'm interested.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White