Ultimate King - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    I really dont get spending 800 plus dollars on a seat and then spending 100 dollars on an air cushion.
    Is that any more ridiculous than bolting a Garmin GPS onto a 2018 GW Tour? But guys are doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by lacker View Post
    Just finished a 3,000 mile trip with my Ultimate King. Wish i could say it was comfortable. The first 60 miles,and after that it was a constant shifting my body to relieve pressure to my back side. Its a bummer to spend the kind of money on a seat,and to be looking at other options. And like someone said earlier it was a bear to line up and install. Next step is looking into airhawk?
    Too bad it doesn’t work for you. I just came back from a 5,000km trip and I enjoyed the comfort. Plus I like the little further back that I sit with the King.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

I would like a pic of an Ultimate seat with red inlay stripes if anyone has one...Thanks!

Gutterman6000@gmail.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

If you have a vise & a fine tooth flat file, you can round off ( like a bullet) the ends of your seat bolts yourself. Takes 10 minutes.

I've got an Ultimate King with driver's backrest available if anybody wants to convince me to ship it.
    Riding the upward spiral.

JG, how much to 32771...do you have a pick ?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    JG, how much to 32771...do you have a pick ?
    Hi Steve, tried to PM but site says you're full. I'm willing to ship but somebody needs to make an offer that will convince me to dig it out, unpack, and take pics.
    Are you riding a B again?
    Riding the upward spiral.

JG. check your PM's or please call me at 352-267-1553 or text when it good for you! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Hi Steve, tried to PM but site says you're full. I'm willing to ship but somebody needs to make an offer that will convince me to dig it out, unpack, and take pics.
    Are you riding a B again?
    I'm interested if the price is right. Problem is, seller wants more than the buyer wants typically. PM or you can email me at honda at allallens dot com with info. Not too worried about pics. I'm guessing it's just standard black. If Steve 0080 decides against it, let me know what your price is. Shipping to Arizona could be pricey though. I want, don't need, is my problem. Can't see spending $800 on new. If I can get a good (great) deal on used, I'm interested.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

I apologize, I'm new here, but is this seat still available? I just got a f6b about a moth ago, and I I think I'd like to switch out the seat. But you posted this in may, so you may have already sold it a while ago.