Just Wondering - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Wondering

Still can't get the upload to work (perhaps filesize is wrong). I even tried reading the directions.

I've put them in a Google Photos folder...here's the link. Maybe that will work.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/uhez3LSTKYDSUgAV6

If that doesn't work, anyone on the board feel free to reach out. My email is my username for this group then @gmail.com.

Cheers!

Hi rebounds

That is a great looking installation! Well done. Which way did you run the wires from the actuators into the fairing?

Thanks again for sharing.

WEG

I also have lowered my stock screen for hot weather. Just drilled 3 more holes to make it about 1.5" lower. I gets rid of that noisy wind blast for cleaner air flow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by WEGI View Post
    Hi rebounds

That is a great looking installation! Well done. Which way did you run the wires from the actuators into the fairing?

Thanks again for sharing.

WEG
    The switch is just forward of the left glove box, so the wires go forward from there, through an opening just behind the speaker, into the nose (under the nose cover). They then run along the underside of the inner shield, and pop out right at the base of the actuators.

I rode with the stock shield for about 5kMiles and loved it. Then a trip down south and the bugs on my full face - I couldn't wipe them off fast enough. I decided to go with a Klockwerks which blocks most everything for me and I can still see above it.I would switch back and forth if I wasnt so lazy.Stock during the spring /summer and Klockwerks in the fall /winter months . I too understand why dogs stick their head out the window - I love the wind !