Seat Cushion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat Cushion

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    I bought a bead rider cushion last year before a 7800 mile ride and I have come to really like it. According to the company literature the bead rider not only allows air flow around your butt but also distributes your weight better and reduces pressure points significantly. I never had any problem putting on the miles with the stock seat but the bead rider does make things more comfortable. I have no idea why it works but it does for me.

Good luck
    Az Wingrider
    I'll second that, I have the Airhawk R but in the summer if you ain't moving it can get a little heated down there.
    Here's a video I did on both products and the advantage/ disadvantages of both, hopefully it'll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPvjvv4G0c
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I like your idea! Can you please tell me how did you attached it to the bike? I can't really tell by looking at the picture of your bike.

I like your idea! Can you please tell me how did you attached it to the bike? I can't really tell by looking at the picture of your bike.

I don't attach either one as the Airhawk has a gripping surface on the bottom and like the Beadrider once you're sitting on it your weight keeps it On the seat. Plus whenever I get off I need it to be convenient so I can stick it in the saddlebag, it's Brooklyn, they'll Rob it here and it'll be on eBay within the hour.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

" it's Brooklyn, they'll Rob it here and it'll be on eBay within the hour"