7 1/2 hours riding yesterday and there were a few ideas from what I saw installed on some other Wings.
Time to get off the wallet and get a few goodies. Wanted to hear any feedback on these items:

-Rivco Aero Pegs or the Honda Adjustable Highway Mounts and some Flatfoot (TM) pegs

-Wingstuff Performance Belly pan or the Macgyver diamond plated. There are many speed bumps in my community and I want to protect my engine and if possible the forward part of the exhaust system. Heard a couple of scrapes at very low speed and it is really unsettling.

-Kaoko or Throttlemeister throttle lock. That long ride made me feel it would be nice to be able to take my hand off and flex the fingers every once in a while.

-Backrest for rider. Passenger is good to go with the Honda OE piece but I was finding myself slouching at the end of the day

-Kickstand pad enlarger. Rivco Black Anodized Sidestand Pad, any others?

-Upgrade from the Uclear HBC200 headsets to a more serious(expensive) unit. Looking at the Sena 30K or the Scala/Cardo Packtalk Bold/Slim.
Primarily for talking to my passenger and a friend and his girlfriend whom we ride with frequently. Really like the idea of these mesh type units that riders can go out of range and come back in without pairing issues. Also ride with some GWRRA guys using Sena 10 and Sena 20 models. Wish Sena was waterproof as we play rain of shine. Exceptions made for hail.

Thanks in advance for the feedback