Florida residents: Question about Red Tide

Thread: Florida residents: Question about Red Tide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shore is lined with dead sea life, water is covered with green slug. === Mr. Scott (who stole 10's of millions from Medicare before becoming governor) , took huge donations from "Big Sugar" in return he allowed then to dump their toxic run off in out waters for the past 7 years. They're trying to tell us it's people septic systems. Septic systems may be a small % of it but Big Sugar is the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Shore is lined with dead sea life, water is covered with green slug. === Mr. Scott (who stole 10's of millions from Medicare before becoming governor) , took huge donations from "Big Sugar" in return he allowed then to dump their toxic run off in out waters for the past 7 years. They're trying to tell us it's people septic systems. Septic systems may be a small % of it but Big Sugar is the real problem.
    Why don't you take your liberal political crap and stick it somewhere else, this isn't the place.

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Why don't you take your liberal political crap and stick it somewhere else, this isn't the place.
    Awe c'mon play nice. I don't normally step in to manage threads but this IS the off topic area....

No I'm not a mod, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!