Need some F6B Advice...

Thread: Need some F6B Advice...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a standard model 2013. Bought it used and its by far the best motorcycle I have ever had. I have owned many. At the time I wanted one I didn't really look at finding a deluxe model as I was riding a bike that I wanted to trade for one. If they would have had a deluxe model I would have bought it for the cruise and the heated grips. Ive put quite a few accessories on it and it really hasn't bothered me to not have a cruise. I just use a throttle lock. The place I bought it from now has a used deluxe that has no miles on it in black. Like Az Wingrider said you can buy them really reasonable. I did have the issue with the pulse generator and because I had ho warranty I paid to have it replaced. Since then no more issues. I didnt buy mine from a Honda dealer I bought mine from a shop that sells used motorcycles. Al
    Last edited by BigAl1952; 08-20-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.