I would like to add a set of accessory footrests to my bike this winter.

I am 6'1" with an approximately 33" inseam (34" inseam pants are a tad too long).

I do not want to go halfway up the valve covers of the engine, towards the front of the bike; the inside of my leg above the ankle wedges against the faring.

I do not want to have my legs way out in front or to the sides of the bike either as I am not comfortable in that extreme recline position, far from the controls and for the sake of comfort itself.

On my VStars, the feet positioning was just about perfect ... the boards allowed a lot of freedom for placement, but I almost always kept them on the back third. To measure in degrees, I would say at about 105 degrees, if looking at my legs from the side.

I notice that, with my feet positioned as they are in the picture below, my Corbin seat offers better support as it pushes my thighs out slightly, which allows the seat to support them underneath.

Here is the pic:

https://imgur.com/a/nd52dpA

Please share any advice about the brand of footrest that meet my needs. I would prefer footboards in that position, if possible.

Thanks.