Loopz header?

Thread: Loopz header?

Loopz header?

Hello what are the pros and cons of having a loopz header with cobra 4 into 4 pipes?

Its not a header, the stock headers stay intact. They are basically a Cat delete. The advantage is removal of drone if you have any. Some weight is lost also.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Gofasttoys View Post
    Hello what are the pros and cons of having a loopz header with cobra 4 into 4 pipes?
    You can't run aftermarket pipes with out it. You could, but you would regret it, as the drone is unbelievably loud and obnoxious. I put after market pipes on my F6B, rode for 20 minutes, went home and took them off. With the Loopz, the drone goes away and you get the better sound, lighter weight, and increased horsepower (?) of aftermarket pipes, and you could actually enjoy them. If you did just the loopz and kept the stock pipes, you would have better airflow through the exhaust and "develop the horsepower".

Plus 1 on the above pros............….cons.... they can be a pain in the ass to put on. My "tabs" were wielded about 3/16-1/4 inch off & I had a heck of a time getting the heat shields back on & lined up as they should.