Purchase help

Thread: Purchase help

Purchase help

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m looking to buy my first GW F6B I have it narrowed down to 2 bikes. Both 2015’s about 5000 miles on both. Around 14000$ sound like a decent deal?

It sounds about right. I bought a 2015 last year for the same price. Mine has cruise control, which to me is a plus. What's the difference between the two bikes? It would be best for you to get one with as many features as possible. The deluxe version comes with heated grips, cruise control and backrest. If you get one like mine, the standard version, bare in mine that some of the add-ons can be expensive and hard to find, although here in the forum you can find pretty good deals. I was trying to get the passenger backrest but it was discontinued, and the luggage rack is pretty price. I found some of the parts here for a great price. Good luck and ride on!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofasttoys View Post
    Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’m looking to buy my first GW F6B I have it narrowed down to 2 bikes. Both 2015’s about 5000 miles on both. Around 14000$ sound like a decent deal?
    There is seller on this board that has a 2013 F6B for sale..He lives in Britton Michigan and maybe you could contact him if interested..Listed for $13,500 and has only 3,000 miles on it...Unless your "hung-up" on cruise control and a few other things available on the Deluxe model this might be worth checking out!!!

There's very little difference in any of the B's from '13 - '17. Cruise, center stand, heated grips, matte or gloss finish. I added a center stand & use it often. Cruise, I'd never use with the windy roads & snow bird traffic in the winter. Heated grips, never use here in central FL. I prefer the gloss finish on my '13. Different strokes, different folks. Suggest you keep a eye on this forum (note "bikes for sale" tab @ sign on), cycle trader, craigslist & ebay. There'll be some steal deals to be had as soon as cool weather hits. Having owned several dozen bikes this B is my all time favorite, I call it a 840# sport bike...……… good luck w/ your hunt &/ buy.. you'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    There's very little difference in any of the B's from '13 - '17. Cruise, center stand, heated grips, matte or gloss finish. I added a center stand & use it often. Cruise, I'd never use with the windy roads & snow bird traffic in the winter. Heated grips, never use here in central FL. I prefer the gloss finish on my '13. Different strokes, different folks. Suggest you keep a eye on this forum (note "bikes for sale" tab @ sign on), cycle trader, craigslist & ebay. There'll be some steal deals to be had as soon as cool weather hits. Having owned several dozen bikes this B is my all time favorite, I call it a 840# sport bike...……… good luck w/ your hunt &/ buy.. you'll love it.
    There were no '17 F6Bs...