Simplicity To Travel

Thread: Simplicity To Travel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have always had pickups with toppers becuase I had a small construction company when working. I wish I had this van then.. I prefer over a pickup. This is a Transit T-150... Short wheelbase. Medium roof passenger wagon with rear seats removed. Has front and rear A/C and separate front and rear heat. I am 5'7" and stand flatfooted inside with no issues. When camping, no more tents. Different place to visit every day when out and about with clean, dry clothes inside. I have 2 hammocks set up... so need 35--45 year old thin female, no cats, no kids, no dogs, her own money and job.

Quote Originally Posted by Felloverboard View Post
    I have always had pickups with toppers becuase I had a small construction company when working. I wish I had this van then.. I prefer over a pickup. This is a Transit T-150... Short wheelbase. Medium roof passenger wagon with rear seats removed. Has front and rear A/C and separate front and rear heat. I am 5'7" and stand flatfooted inside with no issues. When camping, no more tents. Different place to visit every day when out and about with clean, dry clothes inside. I have 2 hammocks set up... so need 35--45 year old thin female, no cats, no kids, no dogs, her own money and job.
    Good luck with that...

Felloverboard, thanks for showing us your setup. Brilliant idea. Does it get stuffy sleeping at nights? Can you run heat or AC at night?

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!