I just completed my first road trip from Chagrin Falls, Oh to LA and back. Great bike and GREAT ride. Went out the back roads by way of Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon and back through the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, and the Bad Lands.

Handled the wide open spaces at 100+ MPH and the super twisties of Bear Tooth Pass with easy. My sit-up was perfect with the Mad screen, Aero pegs and the stock seat with a $20 memory foam pad from Costco.

The pad is a great addition. Made the 700 mile days as comfortable as a 14 hour ride can be. I don't remember the name of the pad but it is well worth the $20!

The only thing that can be improved are my low lights. They are aimed too low for highway speeds by about 30 feet. The highs really reach out there.

First, can the stock low beam lights be refocused to aim higher? If I can reaim the lows to reach further out by about 30 feet will that change the aim of the high beams as well? Is there a YouTube or something that shows how to reaim the F6B lights?

I plan the have this bike for a long time so if I can improve the lighting significantly, I might as well do it now rather than wait until a stock bulb needs to be replaced.

Any suggestions as to bulbs or LED replacements? I noticed some bikes have real white lights. Do they make visibility better?