7jurock

Thread: 7jurock

7jurock

Yup. Another windshield debate. Anyone running a 7jurock windshield? If so, how tall are you and what height screen do you have?

BFE7AB96-D7CB-423D-BE45-F4F75992CE8C.jpeg210D66C2-9C30-41E1-BF4D-BBF86CB69206.jpeg
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Never even heard of them before.

I have not used a 7Juroxk windscreen on my B but have used one on another bike. Very good quality and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

I have one on my bike. I am 6'2 and bought a 17" light tint shield.

Looks a little like Klock Werks

Hi Folks

I have bought two shields from them for my Kawa Vulcan Classic and they are great. I emailed with a problem in one shield, which was a figment problem (Classic vrs. Nomad?). They responded immediately and within a few days s I had a replacement windshield without any hassle or cost. I would highly recommend them.

WEG

You gents that have ordered them get them with or without the flip. I like the looks of them. Im only 6ft so maybe I could get away with a 16
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

I ordered a tall one once for traveling. Had the flip which was in my line of sight and it is so distorted and blurry I took it off after 5 miles. They said they would have replaced it but the shipping was crazy back and forth and I had already lost enough money. I bought a Mad**** this Spring and love it

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    You gents that have ordered them get them with or without the flip. I like the looks of them. Im only 6ft so maybe I could get away with a 16
    Mine has the flip. Their website warns people that it is meant to be looked over and not through.

Had one on my Victory Vision. Was a good shield on the Vision. On the B, I prefer the Mad Stad. The Vision had an electric mount that mimiced the height and cant angle of the Mad Stad yielding similar performance with the 7jurock.