can anyone in Florida confirm this

Thread: can anyone in Florida confirm this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All interference charges do not apply... only those that have to be dismantled and re-installed to get the job done. For example if he is doing a oil & filter change and he has to take time to remove your belly pan first he will charge for belly pan removal and reinstall. Of course some pans only require the small front section to be taken off, but some the whole thing. His prices are from a stock standpoint.. A dealer would do the same thing. If a house builder has a price for clearing a lot to build a new home... He will adjust his price according to how many trees have to be removed or how much fill has to be brought in.... I repainted my colored parts on my F6B 2 years ago. It takes a good 8 hours to dismantle and bag/mark the 180 fasteners and 30 some parts to be painted not including the 20 some unpainted parts that have to be taken off with it. Then to the painter... then 8 hours to reinstall. A dealer wants $1,000 to dismantle and reinstall and most will not even do it. To put extra obstacles in the way of any procedure is extra time and money. Rear Teardown1.jpgRear Teardown2.jpg429.JPG100_0429.jpgS-2.jpg
    Last edited by Felloverboard; 09-12-2018 at 09:06 AM. Reason: more info