Got my 2016 F6B and have been riding with the local chapter of the GWRRA. Of course they all use CB for communication on rides. I recently purchased a Packtalk Bold for my helmet and love it. Listen to books, talk on phone, listen to music and have even linked to a friends while riding. Excellent quality and love it. So what I am looking for is a portable CB that I can Bluetooth and listen / talk with the group and use my headset. I connected with a couple of guys here who have installed the Factory CB but it is not a small effort nor a small cost. After that you still need to buy a wired headset or I found a Sena Freewire that would work too. Needless to say this option is about $1000 - $1200 with a lot of labor. Seems to me a huge waste of money since I ride in groups like that maybe 6 times per year. I just have not found any portable CB that I can mount on a RAM Mount or similar with Bluetooth interface so I can talk on the Packtalk headset and not have to get a wired one on another helmet.

Any help and insight into what anyone else may have figured out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!