MBL Comfort Ride Handlebar Risers

Thread: MBL Comfort Ride Handlebar Risers

MBL Comfort Ride Handlebar Risers

Thanks to Rick at Value Accessories and MBL for donating the risers for the Rally in Cherokee, NC. I was lucky to win a set of these http://store.valueaccessories.net/MB...ingandF6B.aspx

I installed them 3 days ago. Very easy install just under 2 hours with 2 beer. The instructions were easy to follow.

If you get any pain or tightness in the back of your neck while riding these will help. Highly recommend.

Thanks again MBL and Rick for making the Rally so much fun!

Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Thanks to Rick at Value Accessories and MBL for donating the risers for the Rally in Cherokee, NC. I was lucky to win a set of these http://store.valueaccessories.net/MB...ingandF6B.aspx

I installed them 3 days ago. Very easy install just under 2 hours with 2 beer. The instructions were easy to follow.

If you get any pain or tightness in the back of your neck while riding these will help. Highly recommend.

Thanks again MBL and Rick for making the Rally so much fun!

Lloyd
    Did you have to reroute the throttle cables? Mine are a bit tight with the risers.
    Throttle does return all the way sometimes.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    Did you have to reroute the throttle cables? Mine are a bit tight with the risers.
    Throttle does return all the way sometimes.
    no not at all. I just released them from the upper handle bar while installing then snapped them back in after and checked the tightness all good. try loosening the cable from the top of the throttle that should give you the slack you need.