Thanks for the welcome....I am looking for a 2015 or 16 Deluxe. I want the cruise and the upgrades that came about in 2015. As with most things there is a tradeoff...I will miss my electric windshield but will gain a stereo which will be nice on long trips. I mainly want to see an f6b in person to look over the accessories and have someone point out the good and the bad and give a few pointers. I like the Masstad windshield...looks and functions a lot like my ST windshield I am guessing. Want some opinions on seats...Corbins seem good on most bikes and I have one on my ST...are they good for the F6b as well? And want to learn about the farkles that work the best.... I will have a 2008 ST 1300 for sale with 44,000 miles....full service records since new...with about $3000 worth of upgrades...just got back from a 1800 mile 4 day ride in Arkansas...love those crooked roads. It was a guy trip but wife is hinting...."I am retired now you know....." Happy wife happy life...we all know the drill....thanks Randy