I would like to meet somebody close buy to look over an f6b in person and ask a few questions. I live near Manhattan Kansas and the closest honest dealer is in Lincoln Nebraska (Rod's Power Sports), about two hours away... that is where I have gotten my ST1300 serviced the St1100 before that. Tried the other closer dealers but all seem to be a pretty shifty bunch. (One tried to sell me a new ten year old tire for the front of my ST said he had only had it in stock 6 months..... I always read the date code...and he was busted)....Rod does not have any F6b's and does not plan to get any unless you buy one and he will special order one. (He does service a lot of Geldings) He took is allotment in 2013 finally sold them after a year and a half and says he is done with them. No dealer in the area has either a new or used f6b in stock. Thanks to all of you on this forum and additional research I think I want the 2015 or 2016 with the cruise. So if any of you live near and would be willing to spend some time with a new bee let me know....thanks Randy