F150 was a surprisingly good match - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: F150 was a surprisingly good match

A good friend has 1999 Ford F150 Lightning that is factory Supercharged and weighs in just over 4500 lb that looks like a plain Pickup and is stupid fast.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Was toying around with a late model F150 on a local four-lane highway with traffic lights.

I like to wind it out a bit from red lights on this particular highway, nothing extreme, just changing gears at 4000 instead of the normal ~2500.

This F150 was behind me, but not tailgating, but clearly staying on my ass during what should have been hard acceleration for a four-wheeled vehicle.

We went back and forth a bit for a few miles. He got a red light, and I was behind him.
    Come clean VStar, I was there and this is what really happened......if this is not the truth then so help me God I will be struck down by [a Ford] Lightning.

VStar and another guy leave a store. The other guy walks to his Truck, while VStar walks out to his F6B.

VStar admires the Truck and the owner lets him take a look at it. The he gets on his F6B, the other guy gets into his Truck, and they both leave the parking lot. The guy in the Truck decides to show off and race out of the parking lot. He stops at a stop light. Enjoying his music he looks out the window and sees VStar on the FB6 flying by at about 80 mph! He can't believe an F6B can go that fast! So he races up to VStar and passes him again to show how fast he can go. At the next stop light, VStar speeds by once more.

Finally the Truck and VStar stop at the same stop light. 

''How the hell did you go past me so fast like that!?'' the guy in the Truck asks. 

VStar, all flushed and pale, looks at the man and says, ''MY SUSPENDERS ARE CAUGHT IN YOUR Truck DOOR!!!!''

Thanks given to the original author of this joke, slightly bastardized for our small community of jokers and lovers of the F6B

Y'all have a wonderful day!
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

shooter
    Seems plausible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Come clean VStar, I was there and this is what really happened......if this is not the truth then so help me God I will be struck down by [a Ford] Lightning.

VStar and another guy leave a store. The other guy walks to his Truck, while VStar walks out to his F6B.

VStar admires the Truck and the owner lets him take a look at it. The he gets on his F6B, the other guy gets into his Truck, and they both leave the parking lot. The guy in the Truck decides to show off and race out of the parking lot. He stops at a stop light. Enjoying his music he looks out the window and sees VStar on the FB6 flying by at about 80 mph! He can't believe an F6B can go that fast! So he races up to VStar and passes him again to show how fast he can go. At the next stop light, VStar speeds by once more.

Finally the Truck and VStar stop at the same stop light. 

''How the hell did you go past me so fast like that!?'' the guy in the Truck asks. 

VStar, all flushed and pale, looks at the man and says, ''MY SUSPENDERS ARE CAUGHT IN YOUR Truck DOOR!!!!''

Thanks given to the original author of this joke, slightly bastardized for our small community of jokers and lovers of the F6B

Y'all have a wonderful day!
    I never let the truth stand in the way of a good story ... and I see no reason to start here !
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6