Here are a couple of pictures from today's ride:
20180920_Valk_F6B_ CO-131.jpg 20180920_CampHale_F6B-2.jpg 20180920_CampHale_F6B-1.jpg
On the left: Smoky's Valk and my F6B at the top of that unnamed high spot on CO-131
Middle and Right: My F6B by Camp Hale on US-24 between Minturn and Leadville

https://coloradoencyclopedia.org/article/camp-hale

My riding buddy Smoky and I did a 2-day 600 mile ride in the Colorado mountains the past two days. Crossed the Continental Divide several times with great riding, great views, and a great time with the best of riding buddies (we've done 150,000+ miles riding together over the past 17 years or so). This trip we crossed Squaw, Berthoud, Gore, Tennessee, Fremont, Hoosier, Red Hill, and Kenosha Passes. The high point on CO-131 between State Bridge and Toponas should also be a pass; it is not, but none-the-less a great high point. We also rode Twentymile Road (County Road 27) from Oak Creek to Hayden north yesterday, then south this morning. Awesome 20 miles of riding!!!!! Aspen colors are just about peaked along the Continental Divide and look pretty good, but leaves are falling fast due to the bad drought this year. Aspen along the Front Range are pretty dull and are turning brown quickly and falling to the ground due to the drought.