Actually, I am not a big drinker, but thought of this analogy today. Last Friday I bought a 2013 BMW r1200RT. After test riding the new Goldwing, I got the bug for some technology, and rather than spend the money on a new Goldwing, I "got my fix" on a very well priced, clean, loaded RT. I was riding it to work today, and while it doesn't have the power I am used to, I love the boxer engine and all of the electronic technology and handling. I started thinking about not being able to go too fast, but appreciating it, how able it is, and that it has character, and it reminded me of a fine whiskey, scotch or brandy. I enjoy it slower, appreciating the characteristics and body of it, but don't necesarily want it all the time, but enjoy it when I do.

The F6B is more like a favorite beer. It sounds good ALL the time, is always enjoyed, I can sip it or chug it depending on my mood, it goes anywhere and goes with everything, and it is a standard go to. It's great with meals or by itself, and is always the default choice. It's a comfortable choice and I know what I'm getting, and I got there by trying lots of other beers. It is my individual favorite. That is the F6B to me.