Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
Plus one olegoat, I believe Ford! I watched the entire event yesterday, here's the classic Elite, Yale, kid that thinks he can get away with anything! And looks like he probably will, horrible! They need to turn everything back to the American people., the Electoral College failed us and let this Maniac in the whitehouse. and now senators going to let this rapist on supreme ct?This guy came apart under questioning yesterday, and did he really think it helped him when he continued to repeat he still like beer, and yes he's the only one that has four women interns? Looks like he hasnt changed a bit, still drinking, still loves women around him. Tried to stay out of politics on here but door was opened
I'm assuming you're working on a standup routine for a local comedy show. If you're serious like Oldgoat, it's one of the reasons I pray to never have to have a trial by jury. Hopefully you're a felon and not allowed to vote if the post isn't sarcasm. If it's real, enjoy the rapist judge "K"for the rest of your life and the "maniac" until 2024.

PS. The Electoral College works perfect hence the drunk skank with a real rapist husband ISN'T the leader of the free world.