Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
Wow so you're calling a 15 year-old girl, that had one beer to drink, that got pushed down on a bed held down with a hand over her mouth, laughed at by the Coe assailant, a prostitute? Interesting, We're not talking about lacrosse teams, were talking about appointing someone who is a child a Coster to the highest court in the land. You know even if he would just admit he did it, which he did do it, that would be better than blowing this total denial thing up our asses! As long as POS Trump don't put the handcuffs on the FBI agents and let them do their this week, this guy is gone! So you did not answer my question, and I can tell by your response that you did not watch her full testimony. Again anybody who watches her and says they don't believe it, well, no comment
You are speculating beyond your facts, there is as much evidence she only had one beer that there is Kavanaugh was even at the party-no corroborating witness, conversely, the witnesses she named Smyth and Judge refuted even being there and her best friend Leyland denied ever meeting or knowing Kavanaugh under penalty of perjury. And I didn't call her prostitute I called her a whore, whores don't charge. We are talking about Duke LaCrosse because we are talking about lying under oath which she did because she said she's afraid of flying unfortunately she admitted flying on a world wide vacation, fruit of the poison tree as the law calls it. Don't need to watch her testimony because it still didn't even rise to the level of a traffic ticket and at the end of the day she didn't introduce any new evidence to substantiate her claim so were back to square one - shes a lying drunken whore.