Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
And yes I would have loved to see Hillary Clinton at the helm! While she was in public service for 4 years, giving her life to the country, your boy was getting drunk at Yale, and dodging drafts! While my dad served 20 years in the US Army! Speaking which yes my dad and my family were all die-hard Republicans while I was growing up! He have a picture of Reagan hanging on his wall, there's a time in everybody's life where they got to choose between their party and what's right for the world!
Of course you would. Your skank was fired for being an unethical liar while my dad and most of my family served so what's your point? Party and world? Our politicians are supposed to represent Americans not the world but I know you leftys want to rule everyone and everything on planet earth. I thank your father for his service and sacrafice. Better straighten up your Che Guevara picture on your wall. It's leaning to the left. I'm pretty sure Obummercare still covers Pap smears and TDS until 2024 so Hillarys popular voters should be ok until then.