FINALLY, AFTER 28 YEARS Got on Limbaugh - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY, AFTER 28 YEARS Got on Limbaugh

The truth is nobody has won anything. Dr Ford was just used like yesterdays newspaper. Justice Kavanaugh and his reputation and family was trashed. This whole incident was not necessary period. The country if left to look at this entire debacle and try and make some sense of it. I will say that all my friends from both sides and all Americans have an innate sense of decency, fairness, the rule of law. I dont think any of these American values have been served,

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Okay Ewreck, You win. You win.... if you want to call it that.
    I'm done with your insults & name calling. I try to caring on a tit for tad the way gentlemen should. I'll not lower myself to your level of name calling & personal insults. Your mind is closed to any & all points of view other than your own. There's no reasoning with a closed mind...……….. So in your closed mind.. you win...…. I'll take my marbles & go away... the thread is all yours, to rant as much as you choose, even your own self.
    You call a man you don't know a serial rapist.
    You call conservatives far alt right.
    You are saying we are going to push a Hitler upon us.
    Who's name calling? Like a typical lefty you create straw men to attack when you're called out on your hypocrisy. You're the close minded hater, not I. Your first post on this thread was filled with EVERYTHING you just accused me of. You have nothing to back up your bullshit on this subject so you deflect then try to put it on anyone who calls you out. No need to "lower" yourself Olegoat, you started in the dirt with your first post. As I said,you have a PHD in hypocritical deflection.

GENTLEMEN, WELL SAID !
    just to be clear, I vote both sides, right & left, I try to be opened minded, I try to get past the B/S & get the real, truthful, honest injun, facts, just the facts.
    I'll vote for who I feel will best help America first & then my state, then county...…If I screw up, make a mistake, I'll own up to it. learn from it.
    It's sad we have become so divided. There's plenty of blame on both sides for this huge division. I feel, there's also blame on Russia. The 1.7 million Russian ads / post as of (2years ago) Nov 2016 had a lasting effect on millions of people. Millions of people still think, whatever's online, TV, radio, newspaper or said by some, talking head or elected official, has to be true. All mentioned have a different spin on the facts...Having said that, WHO is telling the truth?? I don't have a answer for how to fix the division or finding the truthful, honest injun', facts, just the facts...…..do they exist anymore?

How do you vote both? either you believe a centralized government is the answer, illegal immigrants shouldn't be prosecuted and put on public assistance (Democrats) or a decentralized government free market is superior and illegals should be stopped from coming in and shouldn't be on the public dole (Republican/Conservative)? Unless you're a single issue voter.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I'm done with your insults & name calling. I try to caring on a tit for tad the way gentlemen should. I'll not lower myself to your level of name calling & personal insults. Your mind is closed to any & all points of view other than your own. There's no reasoning with a closed mind...……….. So in your closed mind.. you win...…. I'll take my marbles & go away... the thread is all yours, to rant as much as you choose, even your own self.
    Liberals way of saying ...I have no rebuttal

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    The truth is nobody has won anything. Dr Ford was just used like yesterdays newspaper. Justice Kavanaugh and his reputation and family was trashed. This whole incident was not necessary period. The country if left to look at this entire debacle and try and make some sense of it. I will say that all my friends from both sides and all Americans have an innate sense of decency, fairness, the rule of law. I dont think any of these American values have been served,
    I blame both parties, the Democrats for springing this fairy tale at the last minute and trying their old Anita Hill game plan of unsubstantiated allegations to not only stop a nomination but ruin a man's life. I blame Republicans for Grassley stopping the vote on a 36 yr old unsubstantiated claim for one reason: to squeeze the political capital out of it for the midterms while leaving this good man dangling out there while his reputation, career, family and name were dragged through the mud. That's why a national Conservative Party will fix it and it will be a place where God fearing, unapologetically Pro-Life, pro 2nd Amendment people can go.

Could not agree more with you Taxfree. It is a nice day here in Indiana, and as we Hoosiers have a fondness of saying "Times a wastin" let's go riding it will all work it self out. Question for you did you ever find a new horse for your old saddle? Toughest decision I will make today is which one gets saddled up first The 13 RED Rocket or the 98 Valk which is the original baby....
    Last edited by Kokomo Kevin; 10-08-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Could not agree more with you Taxfree. It is a nice day here in Indiana, and as we Hoosiers have a fondness of saying "Times a wastin" let's go riding it will all work it self out. Question for you did you ever find a new horse for your old saddle? Toughest decision I will make today is which one gets saddled up first The 13 RED Rocket or the 98 Valk which is the original baby....
    Indiana gave us the greatest gift in the person of Mike Pence. The country owes Indiana a very big a big Thank you. Anyway, soon as the litigation is over its a done deal. Whatever bike you ride the most I would do first.

Come on olegoat, don't take your ball and go home. We need it to make a score....
    ITS ALL GOOD

Thanks, who would have ever thought a Hoosier would be buddies with a Native New Yorker ! Not ever in my lifetime, but he and Trump make a good pair, the country is going to be better going forward. Red is first up today! You ever get back on a new horse? You need to look at the one V1 Rotate has ready to go. Also could use your help . Our senior senator is just finishing updating his job resume, and will be available in about 4 weeks. We are giving him a one way ticket back to Massapequa, maybe you guys can use him, or have him get in touch with Bill and Hillary maybe they can use him. He not eligible for state unemployment here as we are an at will employment state. We can offer recommendations as well. He is pretty good at driving RV's around the state, but the folks in Elkhart, RV Capital of the US, did not have any interest in hiring him
    Last edited by Kokomo Kevin; 10-08-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks, who would have ever thought a Hoosier would be buddies with a Native New Yorker ! Not ever in my lifetime, but he and Trump make a good pair, the country is going to be better going forward. Red is first up today! You ever get back on a new horse? You need to look at the one V1 Rotate has ready to go. Also could use your help . Our senior senator is just finishing updating his job resume, and will be available in about 4 weeks. We are giving him a one way ticket back to Massapequa, maybe you guys can use him, or have him get in touch with Bill and Hillary maybe they can use him. He not eligible for state unemployment here as we are an at will employment state. We can offer recommendations as well. He is pretty good at driving RV's around the state, but the folks in Elkhart, RV Capital of the US, did not have any interest in hiring him
    Hillary may need him...to put her Spanx on. Elkhart, love that place. Whenever I do a cross country from Brooklyn I always stop at Centerville and stay at the Super 8 when taking I-70. When I took I-80 in '15 I did want to stop at the RV Museum but when you're making time it's hard to stop, you know how that is. I'm going to check out V1's "B" just for the help of it.