Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY, AFTER 28 YEARS Got on Limbaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You're correct FBI is Full Blooded Italian
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Now she's a perjuring, lying drunken whore

Doesn't matter. The Kellers and Olegoats of this country will continue to praise and tell all their fellow lefties the wonders of all her lies. They too will learn how to squeak talk like they're 9 again as it so tugged their heartstrings. If judge K doesn't get confirmed she will be placed in the lefties hall of fame right next to a Pepsi can with a pubic hair on it. Once again the commies have their foot on the scales of justice. When will someone shoot that foot off?

She's also got some outstanding pics floating around. Definitely the town bicycle.

I told you, drunken, lying whore.

https://libertybuzznews.com/2018/09/...-the-opposite/

I'll drain my grandson's college fund if anyone you know has a video of her drunk, speaking in her real voice and flashing her boobs, it has to be out there.

The truth will come put and when the FBI investigates who leaked her information to the press, there will be a price to pay. The liberals will be paying a huge price come election time, there is a reckoning coming.

Kill the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Kill the messenger.
    The messengers of all those vile lies about a good man just for political gain should be shot. Still waiting for you to share what type of punishment you would bring on yourself, family, or a loved one with the same "evidence" brought against JUSTICE K. You lefties do have hypocrisy and deflection down to a science. Can't wait to read your in depth commentary when the President replaces Sleeping Beauty on the Supreme Court.

Karma.

Taxfree4, I missed the audio, but read the transcript. You knocked it out of the park. I disagree with starting a third party. Will only divide and conquer ourselves. I follow Larry Schweikart on Twitter. He says with the likes of Jeff Flakey and Bob Corkscrewed retiring, plus the huge Republican advantage in Trump-won states, the Senate will be replacing and adding about 10 MAGA senators this Nov. 6. Then you look at Lindsey “Granite” Graham’s MAGA conversion, it leads me to believe that the most effective way of WINNING is changing the party from within. Something Trump is singlehandedly doing.

Anyways, I love your posts and your sharp wit. Hope you make it on Rush again, someday.

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!