2019 Rally? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Rally?

I was just looking at Maggie Valley Inn. They have a restaurant and lounge and cater to groups.

Rick and Theresa thank you for hosting the events this year. I just wanted to say I enjoyed the Cortez event. I will wait to see how this all plays out, before I say yes to any events wingding sounds good

My only concern for that time is the weather. It is much more volatile with severe storms and tornadoes. I guess it will depend where we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrider57 View Post
    Hey Rick I’m not assuming you will be stuck with all of that. Once we figure where to go we can find a hotel that will let us use the breakfast area or something for our evening gatherings. A few of us can probably plan rides with the help of someone local. That would free you up to just enjoy yourself with the rest of us. I really appreciate what you did this year!
    Our schedule for next year is pretty full. We have two Rallies of our own plus several that we are vendors at along with multiple events that we sponsor and will be at. I am also going to be gone the whole month of July on a bike trip.
    We probably are not going to be at the F6B Rally where ever it is next year.

As the Forum owners we would encourage members to participate in forum rides/events and perhaps even get people together in your areas to ride. It is a great way to meet people and have a lot of fun.

I'm all for another western location, but let's upgrade the hotel, that Super8 in Cortez was a dump.

Zanesville and Cambridge OH are nice areas. I also know of a couple of motorcycle friendly campgrounds in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I'm all for another western location, but let's upgrade the hotel, that Super8 in Cortez was a dump.
    Yep, a trip of a lifetime can be ruined with poir accommodations. My bad back also requires a really good bed. I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Cortez. I stayed in some dumps in my younger years, but stay in nicer places in my golden years.

I always had a pretty good experience with Best Westerns when I went out west. I know that the HOG folks recommend/like them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    Zanesville and Cambridge OH are nice areas. I also know of a couple of motorcycle friendly campgrounds in Michigan.
    If you like Zanesville everyone is invited to our 17th Annual 2019 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride Event.
    http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm
    We usually have several members from this Forum attending. This is for multiple days and you can take any of our ride maps and ride in small groups. You can even do your own ride on Saturday.
    We will have our trailer there Wednesday through Sunday morning.