2019 F6B Rally

Thread: 2019 F6B Rally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is a great trip, I have been out there two times, 6 weeks each time and still feel I did not make a dent in all the great rides out there. Washington State and Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, you cant go wrong. The only issue is it is so big, trying to cram it all in for a week Rally is impossible. Each time I went out I rode almost 7,000 miles on each trip. Also you will need to budget at least $200 per day for food/gas/lodging as well. Let me suggest something, after planning two trips like this for 4 bikers was very hard from a logistical standpoint. Since we are spitball-in here let me throw out this suggestion . There are several highly rated motorcycle tour groups out there that we could contact that could either hire of help us. These folks have the whole shebang network already set up. They plan the tour, set up all logistics such as food/lodging/ leading the group/providing chase support for bike breakdowns, mechanical issues etc. Yes they do it for a business, but believe me, they KNOW the area, roads and all the support that would ever be needed on a trip like this.
    Last edited by Kokomo Kevin; 10-07-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Hey Kokomo Kevin, these are Honda's, not Harley's. No need for those chase trailer and spare bikes that the Harley tours need.

Never been to a Honda rally so I don't know what kind of logistics are involved. Are there suppliers at the rally? Are there fees involved or do riders just show up? Been to the Sturgis rally several times and that is now a big money maker for a lot of people. Is the F6 rally anything like Sturgis?