I like this idea a lot. I would be on board for this or something similar.
Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
For those of you in favor of a tour what I had in mind was a little less ambitious than what some of you might want. As an example i will propose a tour in the northern Rockies, an area I am familiar with. Keep in mind this is just spit balling.

Meet in Rapid City, North Dakota. First days ride would be the Black Hills. The Needles Highway, Iron Mountain road, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse National Monument, Etc and return to same hotel

Day two Ride to Cody Wyoming with stops at Devils Tower and Custer Battlefield. Spend the night in Cody Wyoming.

Day three, ride Yellowstone National Park and Return to Cody for the night.

Day four, ride the Beartooth Highway and ride on to Misoula, Montana for the night.

Day five, Ride to Glacier National Park and ride the Going to the Sun Road. Return To Misoula for the night

Day six, Ride Lolo Pass and on to Lewiston Idaho for the night. End of tour.

With a tour such as this you could join or leave the tour at any point on the route depending on the time you have available or depending on what interests you. Keep in mind that this is just an example and a tour like this could work anywhere. Just some thoughts but maybe it will give somebody an idea.

Keep riding and keep smiling
Az Wingrider