2019 F6B Rally

Thread: 2019 F6B Rally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    ... but SH_it happens.
    Unfortunately it does. I was nervous about posting my comment as I did not want to jinx myself!!!!! But, if you prepare the best you can, just enjoy and hope for the best. Odds are on our side on these bikes!

My riding buddy had a U-Joint go out on his Valk Interstate in 2011 when we traveled back east. We babied it to get into Roanoke, VA to the Honda dealer. Unfortunately no U-Joint available anywhere in the US. Fortunately he had a new one home in Denver and his wife overnighted it to Roanoke. Fixed right away and never impacted our trip as we were spending the week fishing with other friends that week in the area.

The amazing part: His extra parts were so organized that his wife found it with no problem.

Lucky Guy! My wife would have no idea what a u joint is! Agree with you all, would never ever venture on any of these trips with anything other than a Honda, They are just the most reliable machine to drive and they have fantastic performance from stock. Looking forward to meeting you guys next year. Just hoping it is a western trip. I still have a few more things to see out there on my bucket list.