Progressive Front Suspension - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Progressive Front Suspension

To Traxxion a Full wing Front and rear it runs about $3500. F6B I not sure because of difference in rear. I did Progressive front cartrages and wish I would have went Traxxion. This on my full wing.

At Traxxion HQ in Marietta, GA - the Mega Monty for a 2014 Black F6BD cost $3000.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    At Traxxion HQ in Marietta, GA - the Mega Monty for a 2014 Black F6BD cost $3000.
    Hey 53Driver, The Traxxion web site shows 2 GA installers, one in McDonough and the other in Maysville. I may be overlooking the one in Marietta, do you have contact info. for that store?
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18

They are actually in Woodstock, GA.
    My bad.

http://traxxion.com
    Phone number 770.592.3823
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I appreciate it! Looking forward to talking with them. So far I've found plenty of grumbling about the coin for Traxxion and no complaints about it's performance for our scoots. My best to Isleen.
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Jehu View Post
    I appreciate it! Looking forward to talking with them. So far I've found plenty of grumbling about the coin for Traxxion and no complaints about it's performance for our scoots. My best to Isleen.
    My mantra when I was increasing my audio company's inventory: "buy once, cry once."
    Get the gear & performance you want when you can afford it.
    Of course your F6BX has done SO much already!
    Cheers,
    Steve

(Traxxion did have a '90 days Same As Cash' thing going on to spread out the payments...)
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

If you have the coin, go with Traxxion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    If you have the coin, go with Traxxion.
    I read from many on this board that the Traxxion "full monty" is the way to go for those that ride hard and want a better road feel....But it is really worth it to put $3500 into a bike, mine is a 2013, that is currently only worth $9,000???...I think I will pass as my riding days are becoming less as I get older...Maybe just the front forks and AllBAlls bearings will work for me....I will give it some more thought over the winter and if I keep my bike, maybe I'll pop for the cash!!...Regards
    Last edited by opas ride; 12-06-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I read from many on this board that the Traxxion "full monty" is the way to go for those that ride hard and want a better road feel....But it is really worth it to put $3500 into a bike, mine is a 2013, that is currently only worth $9,000???...I think I will pass as my riding days are becoming less as I get older...Maybe just the front forks and AllBAlls bearings will work for me....I will give it some more thought over the winter and if I keep my bike, maybe I'll pop for the cash!!...Regards
    I feel ya,, maybe the Monotubes If I feel good enough to do long distance this summer.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Traxxion is definitely not for everyone.
    Needs and feel as well as future time on the F6B need to be considered.

However, DO the AllBalls steering head bearing!
    I cannot emphasize how much smoother the whole turning process becomes.
    I have ridden an F6B with just the bearings, Progressive Monotubes, and Helibars (that brace across the middle of the bars tightens things up) - it's definitely a noticeable improvement in feel and control.
    JimmyT rides about as hard as anyone I know and he has that setup, plus the Airshock in the back.

In the ballroom dance that IS our ride with our bikes, the smoother your inputs are to her and the smoother her responses back to you, the more elegant the dance will be.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce