Article on the woes of the motorcycle's industry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article on the woes of the motorcycle's industry

Maybe HD or Polaris need to pay-up and have Tom Cruise do his next series of motorcycle chase scenes on a "cruiser" -- to get the interest of next-gen of buyers...

This is why it is difficult to find an automobile with a manual transmission. All new vehicles have to be self breaking, have automatic cruise controls that maintain distance, blind spot warning, lane departure warning, etc. Everyone is to busy with there phone to drive. Sometimes when I am riding on I-64 and the traffic surrounding me appears stable, I will swivel my head to see how many motorists I can make eye contact with in the three lanes. Often, there are five or six vehicles that I could potentially make eye contact. Most of the time, every driver is looking down. Then I question what I am doing on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by OlyF6B View Post
    Maybe HD or Polaris need to pay-up and have Tom Cruise do his next series of motorcycle chase scenes on a "cruiser" -- to get the interest of next-gen of buyers...
    Put him on a full 2016 Wing with a blower.....full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and he's wearing Wayfarers.
    Show him out-accelerating EVERYONE up to about 80 mph, then quickly cornering in a shower of titanium floorboard induced sparks.
    Engaging the air suspension to handle the rough road the sport bikes couldn't handle.
    Using the 6.6 gallons of gas to outlast everyone else....etc

Then getting off the bike after out maneuvering the bad guys only to find a crap ton of weapons and ammo in all the storage compartments.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Put him on a full 2016 Wing with a blower.....full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and he's wearing Wayfarers.
    Show him out-accelerating EVERYONE up to about 80 mph, then quickly cornering in a shower of titanium floorboard induced sparks.
    Engaging the air suspension to handle the rough road the sport bikes couldn't handle.
    Using the 6.6 gallons of gas to outlast everyone else....etc

Then getting off the bike after out maneuvering the bad guys only to find a crap ton of weapons and ammo in all the storage compartments.
    Amen to that!!!..Hollywood "Bullshit" movies are so grossly "STUPID" these days only folks with nothing else to do and money to "piss down a rat-hole" would watch this trash.....Regards

Opas, do you get a $1 each time you use a quote?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6