What do you buy next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you buy next?

I cannot comment on riding again after an accident as I have been "blessed" not to have had one...But, I do know at almost 79 years old my riding days are soon to be over...I have seriously been considering a smaller, lighter bike and have ridden a few different ones and always come back to the F6B..I know it is heavy, but once underway it is hard to find a nicer bike, period!!!....New GW's are nice, but way to expensive for me and the seats are actually higher than my B with the Mustang seat and that is an issue for me with a short inseam. I rode my friend's BMW R1200RT, nice bike but not for me...So, if it were my situation as explained, I would most likely consider another F6B, as used ones are priced right and excellent deals in today's market.....

Such deals out there on F6b's, I have only had about 4 bikes but I have never ridden a bike like this that gives so much feedback as to comfort, smoothness, etc. No need to buy new when there are lots of options out there and plenty of time to be picky. Get back on a b.

Think I'm gonna get a 1000cc, 4 passenger Side by side.
    We like to hunt rocks, camp and hang out with grand family.
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

What caught my eye is the new 2019 Can Am Ryker.. Starting price is about $8,500. 3 wheeler, automatic, 2 wheels in front, and has reverse. It is smaller than the Spyder and lighter. cueman