start riding right.

Thread: start riding right.

start riding right.

I just bought a new to me F6B on Friday. Had to go by myself to pick up so took trailer. Trailered bike home and unloaded. By the time I got it in garage it pouring rain. No big deal. I installed a Pirelli P1 before I rode it. I have 20,000 plus on my other wing. The F6B felt great.

Welcome: You will like your new to you bike. This website is fantastic, and we will help you anyway we can. What year/color is it?

2013 Red over Black. 11,000 miles and looks showroom new.

Got it's brother! Have 10,000 mile on mine as of today, bought it up In Madison Wisconsin last year. Bought my 98 Valkyrie over in your neck of country 18 years ago, Watseka!

I owned a 2000 Valkyrie also Red and Black. We went over close to you 4 or 5 years ago to Valkyrie get together at a guys home. I thinking Oxford. I may have already met you.

Not me! I got a Blue/Ivory standard converted to a tourer. With Viking Exhaust/Dyna 3000 ignition/Ultimate King. She is a rocket!

Well I have not been anyplace special but have put 1,000 on F6B with the car tire I think it may be a keeper