New F6B owner in central NY
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New F6B owner in central NY

New F6B owner in central NY

Hi all, I just picked up this new 2015 on Friday and so far it’s pretty great. While the dealer was Showing me it’s features prior to me riding off, he actually dropped it! Best part is he was mid sentence telling me how easy they are to move haha. It didn’t go down hard and left no damage so he’s sending me a check so I can get some gear. He also threw in a nice Corbin heated seat but it doesn’t fit me well so I’m going to sell or trade it. I’ll put a listing in classifieds. Looking forward to learning about these bikes and making it my own.

I would upload a pic but I keep getting an error message, can you not upload from an iPhone?
    Last edited by JWExperience; 10-08-2018 at 07:32 AM.

WELCOME!! Great bunch of members, they'll help you in any way they can!! You're going to love your B!!!
    Heli Bars & Russell Day Long seat is the best money you can spent on your B.
    Get the OEM seat from the dealer, previous owner or buy a used one... Have Russell Day Long make a custom seat (using the OEM seat pan) just for you, your butt & body... You butt will be smiling & it will thank you. Hours of relaxed pain free riding.… Sell the Corbin seat on our "for sale section". Don't think about using the Corbin seat pan. RDL will not warranty them. Corbin makes a very thick seat pan & you end up sitting too high. Any questions about Heli bars or RDL, PM me.

Congrats on the sort of new B. Enjoy!
    ITS ALL GOOD

Thanks guys, I still cant figure out how to attach photos...I've tried from phone initially and after that failure, I sent them to my email and tried to attach from computer with no success. I swear it exists and its a really cool blue color imo.

Congratulations, you have your hands on the only bike you'll ever need. Whether you have the fastest color, black, doesn't matter it is a great bike to ride. Lots of information on this board and very helpful folks, even the bleeding heart liberals.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Get ready for some oil viscosity/weight dance offs. Bike is amazing bone stock. Enjoy and be safe.

Lol, I see you’ve started quite a thread about you’re experience on the Limbaugh show tax free!
    Ewreck, I’ve seen plenty of those on other sites, usually entertaining but funny how people think “their” brand is best and nothing else compares even though plenty of other vehicles operate without blowing up every day.
    Last edited by JWExperience; 10-09-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Congrats. What color did you get?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Get ready for some oil viscosity/weight dance offs. Bike is amazing bone stock. Enjoy and be safe.
    You might as well say "Susquehana Hat Company" or tell Mike Tyson he talks funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JWExperience View Post
    Lol, I see you’ve started quite a thread about you’re experience on the Limbaugh show tax free!
    Ewreck, I’ve seen plenty of those on other sites, usually entertaining but funny how people think “their” brand is best and nothing else compares even though plenty of other vehicles operate without blowing up every day.
    The best board I've ever been a part of, no BS, very helpful people here and anything you need to know or have a problem with it's a one stop shop.