New F6B owner in central NY - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New F6B owner in central NY

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Hey Valk, I often go right through Mexico on my way up ... my camp is 15 more miles down 104 East and up Co Rt 22. Gas at the Fastrac and groceries at Tops in town are common stops on the way through.
    Man is it ever a small world, that’s the bike and the Corbin all right. Def some nice roads around here, let’s meet up and ride before winter. . I should be getting my new stock seat in a few days and while I have it apart I’m going to install some goodies that I picked up cheap. I got a bazzaz to take care of the throttle response for 129 new, a maddstadd in like new condition for $150 and a set of four Polk speakers for 80. Along with the seat, I got a Klock Werks for $25. I’ll be trying a few of the shields out and selling what’s left. I’ll have two recurve shields, a bagger shield and maddstadd I would imagine the maddstadd will win out but I like the look of traditional screens better.

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Hey Valk, I often go right through Mexico on my way up ... my camp is 15 more miles down 104 East and up Co Rt 22. Gas at the Fastrac and groceries at Tops in town are common stops on the way through.
    I try to come up every summer VStar. We own a family farm (not working anymore) 8 miles south of Mexico corner of county rte 6 and county rte 4. I'm a teacher so I have time to travel in the summer. I'll let you know when I coming, maybe we can meet up for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by JWExperience View Post
    Man is it ever a small world, that’s the bike and the Corbin all right. Def some nice roads around here, let’s meet up and ride before winter. . I should be getting my new stock seat in a few days and while I have it apart I’m going to install some goodies that I picked up cheap. I got a bazzaz to take care of the throttle response for 129 new, a maddstadd in like new condition for $150 and a set of four Polk speakers for 80. Along with the seat, I got a Klock Werks for $25. I’ll be trying a few of the shields out and selling what’s left. I’ll have two recurve shields, a bagger shield and maddstadd I would imagine the maddstadd will win out but I like the look of traditional screens better.
    Yes, let's hope the salt trucks aren't out anytime soon. PM me when your bike is set up to ride!
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I try to come up every summer VStar. We own a family farm (not working anymore) 8 miles south of Mexico corner of county rte 6 and county rte 4. I'm a teacher so I have time to travel in the summer. I'll let you know when I coming, maybe we can meet up for a ride.
    I know EXACTLY where that is.

I am a former teacher, now an administrator. How small will this world get?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6