Hurricane Michael
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Michael

Hurricane Michael

Looks like Florida panhandle is gonna get whacked, not the continuous beating that NC took, but a quick, violent shot.
    I strongly urge all in the affected area to get their ducks in a row, get the hatches battened, WTDs secured, and, of course, lots of clear rum to prevent scurvy and pretend it's drinking water.
    And get anything with an exhaust pipe elevated; don't fall for the "hurricane in the tailpipe."

If I can be of assistance to anyone in the area, please contact me and I'll do what I can.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Looks like Florida panhandle is gonna get whacked, not the continuous beating that NC took, but a quick, violent shot.
    I strongly urge all in the affected area to get their ducks in a row, get the hatches battened, WTDs secured, and, of course, lots of clear rum to prevent scurvy and pretend it's drinking water.
    And get anything with an exhaust pipe elevated; don't fall for the "hurricane in the tailpipe."

If I can be of assistance to anyone in the area, please contact me and I'll do what I can.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    It looks like it will come visit us in NC after Fla.

Any extra rum rations will be put to good use up here !!!

On a serious note, everyone be safe. Mother nature doesn't treat the un-prepared very well ....

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

You would need to fly to CO but if anyone in harms way needs a place to crash I have a whole empty basement. I'd even pick you up from DIA for a small tip. I'm sure a certain politically middle of the road Floridian will soon be on this thread explaining how this is somehow a Republicans fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    You would need to fly to CO but if anyone in harms way needs a place to crash I have a whole empty basement. I'd even pick you up from DIA for a small tip. I'm sure a certain politically middle of the road Floridian will soon be on this thread explaining how this is somehow a Republicans fault.
    Now, now now.....even most liberals will agree that Trump cannot control the weather....but I do have friends in San Fran who believe otherwise....

Now, now now.....even most liberals will agree that Trump cannot control the weather....but I do have friends in San Fran who believe otherwise....
    Most....My son is a fireman just outside of Looneyville in Petaluma CA. They consider it globull warming when the homeless burn down buildings in San Fran.

I don't know, seems to me most of the hot air is produced by l******* ... nope, nope, better not say it ..... Forget I even spoke ...

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

OMG..too FF and real...was just in SF last week, every trip out there it gets worse and worse

At least he is north of the hell hole thet SF is becoming...Petaluma a nice place

It is nice but way to expensive for a newly married couple with a kid on the way. The wife n I are trying to bribe them to CO but the daughter in laws not a fan of the cold.

Got to laugh I got a buddy who has a son who just got married in Southern California, His new mother/father in law just helped them buy a million dollar house there. I am telling you that same house would cost about 150,000 here in Indiana. I really dont know how people make it there!