Honda Badge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda Badge

Honda Badge

How do you remove the Badges on the sides of the fairing??

Hook !!! Long time no hear !!!!! Just " hook " them and pull ever so slightly until the glue gives up and they peel off.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Hook, would you PLEASE post pictures on here of your newly done seat on your bike???????????

I saw pics of it on another site, and it looks great. A Corbin Smuggler seat and storage area, that had the riders' seat area redone into a RDL.

Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Hook !!! Long time no hear !!!!! Just " hook " them and pull ever so slightly until the glue gives up and they peel off.
    I have been busy what my new Hot Rod i'm building now...But I ride every day I just don't post that muchSorry for the crappy picture..Miles here you go and I love my new Russ-Cor seat...

Hook, is that a '64 Falcon Futura ?

Very nice Combo!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Hook, Your seat looks great! Glad Russell could work with the Corbin Smuggler pan. Really a great one of a kind. I will be interested in your ride report. Nice car too!

Yes, please tell us more about the Corbin/ Smuggler/ seat re-do!

Quote Originally Posted by db24 View Post
    Yes, please tell us more about the Corbin/ Smuggler/ seat re-do!
    It's a 65 Futura As you can see its very altered wheel base this was the look for the Drag Racers back in 64-65-66 it will be 100% street legal (kind of)
    I really like my new seat...I liked the look of the Corbin Smuggler and the ride for me wasn't to bad but...I wanted more comfort because I'm riding to Sturgis next year and wanted a little more comfort. I'm pretty sure that Corbin can put a little more padding in there seat. But I sure like my new seat now
    What I liked about the Corbin was I could touch the ground with my legs bent My new Russ-Cor seat puts me a little higher so in town I ride a little forward. But when I hit the freeway I slide back and enjoy a nice ride

I got my badges of and replaced them with these that I got from Hambly434