Ear plugs needed at Biketoberfest!

Thread: Ear plugs needed at Biketoberfest!

Ear plugs needed at Biketoberfest!

We drove down Main Street at Biketoberfest today. It’s always fun to see all of the bikes and crazy people. I did see a handful of F6B’s today. I had several people ask me what my bike was and I proudly told them it was an F6B. It’s amazing how loud it is. All of the Harley’s and their loud pipes.

Tomorrow we will be riding up A1A to St. Augustine. Camping with a nice ride and cooler temps. It doesn’t get any better than that!

Last edited by JBM Golf; 10-21-2018 at 08:08 AM.

I hear ya. I got back into riding in the last couple of years as I assessed my wants/needs. Had an Indian Scout with Crusher pipes on it, annoying from the get go, the drone in my helmet as well. Sure it can sound cool at times but the noise was more annoying the more I rode. Once I slipped onto the B, game over. I prefer hearing my tunes, the smooth motor and no obnoxious barking of the pipes. To each their own but I prefer technology, innovation and the calm of my B. It's the Yin and the Yang of motorcycling. Harleys are beautiful works of art, albeit nostalgic classics of yesteryear, while the B is just the Ferarri look with the innovation edge that I prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I hear ya. I got back into riding in the last couple of years as I assessed my wants/needs. Had an Indian Scout with Crusher pipes on it, annoying from the get go, the drone in my helmet as well. Sure it can sound cool at times but the noise was more annoying the more I rode. Once I slipped onto the B, game over. I prefer hearing my tunes, the smooth motor and no obnoxious barking of the pipes. To each their own but I prefer technology, innovation and the calm of my B. It's the Yin and the Yang of motorcycling. Harleys are beautiful works of art, albeit nostalgic classics of yesteryear, while the B is just the Ferarri look with the innovation edge that I prefer.
    ++1. Well Said.
    ITS ALL GOOD