Hand grips
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand grips

Hand grips

I am wanting some better grips. I find the grips on my 2013 too hard and a little small. Looking for something a little fatter and softer. Heated might be a plus. I have show chrome on my valkyrie interstate and they are fine but the F6B grps are longer. Anyone found any better grips?

Kuryakan (sp) nice & fat, look nice too

ShowChrome with matching ShowChrome Barend Weights. Great looking, thicker than the thin stock and much more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    I am wanting some better grips. I find the grips on my 2013 too hard and a little small. Looking for something a little fatter and softer. Heated might be a plus. I have show chrome on my valkyrie interstate and they are fine but the F6B grps are longer. Anyone found any better grips?

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    Grip Puppies over the OEM Grips have worked for me! I buy several sets at a time as the Puppies deteriorate over time from hand oils and UV. They install easily with a little dish washing detergent applied to the OEM grips. They add almost 1/2" diameter to the original grips and IMHO are really comfortable.

+1 on the grip puppies, have them on mine as well, They are easily replaced when they wear out.

+1 on Grip Puppies...

I have large hands and the extra thickness is just enough to make the OEM grips comfortable... and the "foam" has a nice feel.. and, it doesn't interfere with my Deluxe's heated grips.

Agree on the Grip Puppies. They really improved the feel of my grips without interfering with their heat output.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Fan of Grip Puppies here as well. I have them on another bike but really like the stock F6B grips also.

I use inferno grips. Slightly larger than stock warm and comfortable.

I also liked the grip puppies but I think the heat transfer to the hand is reduced. There is some warmth transferred through the grip puppies to the hand but not nearly as hot as without the grip puppies.
    Riding the upward spiral.