M--St-d

Thread: M--St-d

M--St-d

I was looking for some information, on the windshield size for me 6ft 1 inch 298 lbs. m-----d I have a 19 inch cee baileys now I'm just looking over the top with tock seat and airhawk any help thanks in advance

thank you Ernie

I can tell you my experience. I'm 6'2" and like to look over. I ordered a 17 smoke and it was too tall and too dark. Sent it back and got a 13 clear. The lower price for the 13 was almost enough to take care of shipping. Then I put a RDL seat on that raised me 2 1/4 inches, the 13 still worked fine but thought a 15 might be better. Ordered a 15 clear and had it custom cut for 2 inches wider also. It is better but still the 13 would have worked for me. If you are 6'1" on a stock seat a 13 is prob good for you also. The Masstad is so well designed you can look well over without a problem. Good luck.

6' with 32" inseam and stock seat here. Have the 15". For me the 15" works better all the way down than the 13" did all the way up. I will raise it during nasty weather.

5"10" here. 30" inseam. Have an 11"M STD . Stock seat. Can see over it all the way down. Through it all the way up which I don't mind. Keep it clean!
    You have to look through a wind shield when you drive a cage anyway. A little air swirl at my ears for some reason. Annoying with half helmet.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Check out the "Wind Bender" several diff sizes that can be adjusted up-down at a stop light / sign. Call owner for info. He's great to deal with. "Old school" in his service, he'll figure out what will fit you w/ no BS.

Very much like Jay at RDL.

Thank you all. I will be going with the fifteen inch.. I do appreciate your information and time thanks again fellas

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    Thank you all. I will be going with the fifteen inch.. I do appreciate your information and time thanks again fellas
    Did ya get it? Like it?

Mine shipped today, ordered the 15", Lt Gray.

Mine arrived yesterday, installing it this weekend, not good weather to ride, but if I have a chance to get out and check for buffeting at speed on a quick sprint, I will. I got the 15" clear shield. I am 6 foot with a 32" inseam. Anyone want to buy a Klockwerks 14" dark tint flare? Will be posting it this weekend.