Roll-Call in Arizona - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll-Call in Arizona

I already made plans for Friday with the wife so Saturday works better for me. Gila Bend is nice this time of year. I could show you guys the Domes at Casa Grande.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I already made plans for Friday with the wife so Saturday works better for me. Gila Bend is nice this time of year. I could show you guys the Domes at Casa Grande.
    That sound like a good idea. What time and where do you want to meet up?

I'm thinking somewhere on 10. There's a McDonalds on Watson Rd with a gas station next door. 8am? 9am?

That gas station you speak of is 1 minute from my house.....I might be interested in joining for the ride.....AND of course I had to google Casa Grande domes. Interesting looking place.

Have you guys been down old Hwy 80 to Gila Bend? It's a fun back road and it recently got new pavement. A couple weeks ago I rode to Casa Grande and then took some really nice backroads to Ajo and back up through Gila Bend. It was about 300 miles total so I'm not sure if that's what you guys have in mind. But if you do, let me know.

There's also a cool petroglyph spot west of Gila Bend that I've been to once if you want to check that out.

Casa Grande domes it is.... now I can meet you guys @ the Circle K gas station on Litchfield & North of i10 at 9am.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ TONY G View Post
    Casa Grande domes it is.... now I can meet you guys @ the Circle K gas station on Litchfield & North of i10 at 9am.
    Ok, you got it. I'll be there! We'll figure out where to have lunch when we get hungry. One of my favorite places is in Casa Grande.

Attachment 3168

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Ok, you got it. I'll be there! We'll figure out where to have lunch when we get hungry. One of my favorite places is in Casa Grande.

Attachment 3168
    You got it. Feel free to invite anyone you want.

OH WELL

You guys have fun I cannot make it due to holidays/family in town. I am lucky right now to get a ride in just to the store and back. Have fun and take some pics Bobby and post when ya'll get back.

Here's my planned route for Saturday. It's just a suggestion so I'm not worried about changing it. When I go out for a ride I'm usually out all day so I'm up for wherever you guys want to go.

Route starts and stops from central Phoenix just for mileage purposes. Actual ride starts at Point B.

http://goo.gl/maps/e1flO