Looking for waterproof roll bag for rear rack

Thread: Looking for waterproof roll bag for rear rack

Looking for waterproof roll bag for rear rack

I can't remember where the heck I saw it, but I am looking for one of those clean looking cordura wrapped bags for the rear rack that looks like it was made from a poly plastic culvert material. Just a nice, clean roll bag look that can add some extra storage for the rear rack on my B. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I have the Givi 40L Waterproof bag. It has served me well on multiple multi day trips. Bought it at Revzilla.

https://www.google.com/search?q=givi...X9baJAFiXZaZM:

I think bikers friend is what you are looking for. Try bikersfriend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I can't remember where the heck I saw it, but I am looking for one of those clean looking cordura wrapped bags for the rear rack that looks like it was made from a poly plastic culvert material. Just a nice, clean roll bag look that can add some extra storage for the rear rack on my B. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Wally World special

Here's the one I bought. strong and durable and only $13 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Outdoor-P...y-Bag/20753462

Thanks guys, I ended up finding an option at a good price point, local dude selling a brand new Seal Line 40l wide mouth duffel. I like the rubberized denier they use on their river bags and this one is no different. So many options out there, after considering cordura wrapped I have seen a buddy's Road Glide back fade to purple with time, this won't happen on the Seal Line bag.