What Buffing Compound

Thread: What Buffing Compound

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah I tried a very good scratch remover that I have been using for years and it leaves a shine on the Matte afterwards, use nothing that will polish or an abrasive on the matte finish, hopefully someone will come along with something, maybe try the Dr. Beasley matte cleaner, let us know what you find, then I think your best bet is to get a quality matte finish sealer on the paint and use a car wash soap designed for matte finish. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tpwood View Post
    Yeah I tried a very good scratch remover that I have been using for years and it leaves a shine on the Matte afterwards, use nothing that will polish or an abrasive on the matte finish, hopefully someone will come along with something, maybe try the Dr. Beasley matte cleaner, let us know what you find, then I think your best bet is to get a quality matte finish sealer on the paint and use a car wash soap designed for matte finish. Good luck
    The kit I bought from Beasley has all three of those products in it. It costs $99, but a little goes a very long way on the B. For example, a capful of the soap in a gallon of hot water is all I need for a wash, and I still end up dumping half the solution out.