New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Loved my '03 Valk for ten years and I know I'd really like this one. It's a stunner and if I could own a fleet, I'd be heading to my dealer right now with my checkbook. But the fleet idea isn't in the cards for me. That being said, I like and need some comfort and convenience items that would tend to screw up the striking appearance of the new Valkyrie. Some good wind protection, usable sized bags, and an aftermarket seat for sure. As much as the new Valk appeals to me, it's the F6B that floats my boat. I do still have a Valk T-shirt that I wear with pride.
    It is eye candy for sure, and I love it, but the truth of the matter is I need the wind protection and bags on the F6B too. It's as close as I will probably get to a cruiser. When it gets right down to it, if I were to look at something else, it would probably be the new all black wing. That said, I appreciate all the new offerings Honda has coming. I like a company that innovates. Another thing, if my wife can't find me in the evenings, I'm probably out in te garage admiring my bagger.

Watched the promo video and they call it a "Goldwing Valkyrie" and they have the same mirrors as my 99 valk.
    Only thought I have is no matter what it looks like it will be faaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssst!