New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post

ME!!!! Guess Ima have to add another pony to the herd.....I still have my '97 valk that people keep trying to buy off me.....hmmmm, maybe it's time to let her go ....nahhh....we'll just keem em all

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    The BLACK one looks BAD-ASS !!!!!

The Cylinder heads are NOT black, click on bottom 2 pics of article

COLORS ..... Black, Dark Red Metallic, Blue Metallic (aren't these the same as the 2014 Wing, Candy Red and Pearl Blue)

Heyyyyyyy where's the REVERSE and CRUISE ?

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-...f6c/24034.html

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    COOL!

Not into 'cruiser' anymore, but thank goodness Honda is filling in the gaps!

This will also benefit us F6B owners with aftermarket accessory developments,,,, Sure, some won't 'bolt on', but many will!

All around, I'm warming up to the appearance and glad to see Honda 'spreading out' a bit with their larger offerings!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

NEW Video with detailed photos, shows ABS (maybe does not have linked system)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSeD2MQAok#t=19

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

HMMMM???? Maybe it will grow on me after awhile. Narrow fairing makes it look like a Triumph rocket 3 to me, kind of humped up a little to much with that 6 gallon tank, dont like
    the shortened Rune headlight either. It doesnt look like a cruiser to me, looks like a euro touring bike on steroids, F6B is a better looking bike IMHO

Loved my '03 Valk for ten years and I know I'd really like this one. It's a stunner and if I could own a fleet, I'd be heading to my dealer right now with my checkbook. But the fleet idea isn't in the cards for me. That being said, I like and need some comfort and convenience items that would tend to screw up the striking appearance of the new Valkyrie. Some good wind protection, usable sized bags, and an aftermarket seat for sure. As much as the new Valk appeals to me, it's the F6B that floats my boat. I do still have a Valk T-shirt that I wear with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrf13 View Post
    Attachment 3110

Don't like the black. After seeing it a few more times I'm really starting to dislike it.

Looks like they are reusing the rear end of the CTX's

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Loved my '03 Valk for ten years and I know I'd really like this one. It's a stunner and if I could own a fleet, I'd be heading to my dealer right now with my checkbook. But the fleet idea isn't in the cards for me. That being said, I like and need some comfort and convenience items that would tend to screw up the striking appearance of the new Valkyrie. Some good wind protection, usable sized bags, and an aftermarket seat for sure. As much as the new Valk appeals to me, it's the F6B that floats my boat. I do still have a Valk T-shirt that I wear with pride.
    It is eye candy for sure, and I love it, but the truth of the matter is I need the wind protection and bags on the F6B too. It's as close as I will probably get to a cruiser. When it gets right down to it, if I were to look at something else, it would probably be the new all black wing. That said, I appreciate all the new offerings Honda has coming. I like a company that innovates. Another thing, if my wife can't find me in the evenings, I'm probably out in te garage admiring my bagger.

Watched the promo video and they call it a "Goldwing Valkyrie" and they have the same mirrors as my 99 valk.
    Only thought I have is no matter what it looks like it will be faaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssst!