New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Most interesting to note that they report the radiators have been moved to the side.
    Went to the garage to check and there they already were. Silly Brits!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

In my opinion this new VALKYRIE 1800 is appealing to the 25-45 year old crowd. Still riding their Gixers/Busas but want a brute cruiser for fun, I think that it will do well. Many were disappointed when Honda stopped making the VTX1800 .... this is a good replacement.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Golding - x = f6b
    F6b - y = Valkyrie

Awesome but I need hard bags and the front fairing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I like it but I already had a Suzuki B-King which is what the front half reminds me of and the Hyabusa power was probably a little quicker than the 6. I wonder if it will be limited to 125mph?
    I currently own a Bking and yes it is a beast. I'd love to run against the new Valk in the future. I do like this new valk with all the modern sleek styling in an all business package and yes I want one.

I'm really digging Honda's return to the standard style comfortable street bike. They've released so many new models it's starting to feel like the early 80's all over again.

That's the blue I was thinking about painting mine
    Ok he's done

I'm with "misterc" almost as ugly as the CX500.

I think that the chrome cylinder heads shown in the lower photos in the article, according to what I read on other sites, is only offered on bikes sold in Europe..Black on the bikes sold in America.....

Regarding the above post, my son-in-law, who rides a 99 Valk says that he was told chrome valve covers depend on the color of the bike you choose?..Does not matter to me as I plan on keeping my F6B as I need and like the fairing/wind protection and the the bags.....Had a 99 Valkyrie Tour for 6 years and loved the thing...Maybe down the road, but I doubt it although the new Valkyrie is a great looking bike...

I like everything except the headlight, seems like they got that wrong in my opinion. Bizarre look with the LED split?

NOPE!

I like my F6B and my '97' Black and Yellow Valkyrie. I don't care for the looks of this bike. Kinda seems like it has shoulders, I don't know, just looks funky. But I am sure they will sell some. Keep going Honda you all are on the right track!